Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mama's Haircut

 

I went to get a haircut last night, which is a big deal for me. I had a sylist that I really liked in Mo'ville but obviously I can't keep driving back there just to get a haircut so I had to bite the bullet and find someone new. Decided on a man named "Frank" at a salon that seemed pretty nice. I have really thick hair which most hairdressers don't realize until they start cutting. It takes along time to cut and even longer to blow-dry. Anyway, Frank and I are chatting and he's cutting away, when the front desk lady comes over and says to him "I thought you'd be done with her a long time ago. Your ex-wife has called like 15 times and needs you to get home to take the kids because she's going to a concert and all 3 kids are throwing up and the babysitter doesn't want to stay with them cause she doesn't want to get sick, so HURRY UP!!" Ahhh, customer service at it's finest!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

natasha-nolan said...

WOW!! At least you got a fabulous hair cut~ you look awesome :)

Bountiful Blessings said...

I do LOVE the cut! Have you ever seen the Bravo show called Tabatha's Salon Takeover? It's a riot. Seems as if this salon needs a little lesson in salon etiquette. The ex-wife bit just sealed the deal.

One Crowded House said...

Love it!

Marie said...

What fun is a stylist w/o some quirks? LOL You look great! How do you like it?

the roe family said...

LOVE it!