Thursday, August 21, 2008

Maine Powerchute Association





My long time suspicions may be confirmed. Could I possibly be related to such a thrill-seeker?? While my idea of adventure is shopping at a new grocery store, my dad has different ideas in mind. He's been flying these power chute planes for years now. In fact, he's the president of the Maine powerchute association. They've completed such trips as flying from Maine to Kitty hawk and just recently a week long trip along the White Mountain Range. I have to admit that I may give his co-pilot seat one more try. My last attempt was about 6 years ago and my dad claims he still has my grip marks embedded in his shoulders! http://calmskies.homestead.com/index.html

1 comment:

JAG said...

Hey - nice pictures! By the way, you'll be happy to note that through a series of plastic surgery procedures, the marks your fingernails made in my sides have all but vanished, so I am ready to take you for another flight! Thanks for the nice comments! Love, Dad.