Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2ND Grade

 

 

 

 

Off she went this morning, with a big smile on her face. First day of 2nd grade and also first day at yet another new school. I'm sure I was more nervous than Ally was. I sure will miss PLP (her charter school last year) but we've heard good things about her new school too. We met her teacher last week and had a tour of the building. Ally's never been on a school bus, something she's excited to try. So, 2 days a week she'll catch the bus home and the other 3 days Alexa, Bryce and I will walk her home. I love that fact that we're close enough to walk. In the mornings Brent will continue his tradition of bringing her to school.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

One Crowded House said...

I hope she had a great first day!!!

Bountiful Blessings said...

Ally, I'm sure you will fit right in your new school. A- can't wait to hear from you..movings fun isn't it!!??

the roe family said...

yeah ally. and i'm sure she'll cahrm the pant off everyone and yet another school. what a gorgeous little lady she is!