Thursday, August 21, 2008

Great Dinner Ma

 

Brcye had all he could handle come about 6:00 this evening. He fell asleep in the middle of dinner. Could be the fact that he's been waking up by 6:30 am, napping by 9:00 am and then playing all day long. By the way, I am not a fan of box dinners but I used a Macaroni Grill starter kit tonight. One of those things where you just add chicken (I also put in black olives and artichoke hearts)and it was delish.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

One Crowded House said...

so sweet! did he get a haircut?

Bountiful Blessings said...

I could jut squeeze him! I can't believe his b-day is very soon. Will have to try the dish..love easy and delish.

the roe family said...

the dish sounds right up my alley these days! thanks for the nod. and that boy of yours, precious!