We spent most of the day outside enjoying the perfect weather today. The dog went swimming, the kids ate popsicles, Ally had golf lessons and Alexa trained for the kids "fun run" at the Y, which will be on Saturday. I use the word "trained" very loosely. She ran about 15 yards and said "Whew, I need alittle break". Bryce isn't smiling in any of the pictures because he was in a bouncy seat so everytime he was smiling he started jumping up and down and I couldn't get a good shot!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Spring Has Sprung
We spent most of the day outside enjoying the perfect weather today. The dog went swimming, the kids ate popsicles, Ally had golf lessons and Alexa trained for the kids "fun run" at the Y, which will be on Saturday. I use the word "trained" very loosely. She ran about 15 yards and said "Whew, I need alittle break". Bryce isn't smiling in any of the pictures because he was in a bouncy seat so everytime he was smiling he started jumping up and down and I couldn't get a good shot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(152)
-
▼
April
(25)
- Silly Girl
- A Boy...
- Rainy Monday
- More From The Races
- A Day At The Races
- Hat Contest
- More Party
- Party
- School Celebration
- Finished Projects
- Pre-Birthday Fun!
- Little Cutie
- Biker Chick
- More 80's
- 80's Party
- Performance
- Ribbons and Trophies
- Race Participants
- Healthy Kid's Day
- John's Back!!
- Pictures From Greg
- Spring Has Sprung
- Ally's Biggest Fan
- Look Out LPGA
- April Fool's
-
▼
April
(25)
1 comment:
what happy times - LIFE IS GOOD!
Post a Comment