Greg is settling in. He was able to unpack in his own room today. He sent a picture of himself holding a huge gun and I just couldn't bring myself to post that one. It actually made my heart stop to see it. I prefer to live in my little fantasy world filled with happy thoughts!! Alexa said out of the blue today "Let's go to Maine soon so I can see Uncle Greg."
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Pictures From Greg
Greg is settling in. He was able to unpack in his own room today. He sent a picture of himself holding a huge gun and I just couldn't bring myself to post that one. It actually made my heart stop to see it. I prefer to live in my little fantasy world filled with happy thoughts!! Alexa said out of the blue today "Let's go to Maine soon so I can see Uncle Greg."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(152)
-
▼
April
(25)
- Silly Girl
- A Boy...
- Rainy Monday
- More From The Races
- A Day At The Races
- Hat Contest
- More Party
- Party
- School Celebration
- Finished Projects
- Pre-Birthday Fun!
- Little Cutie
- Biker Chick
- More 80's
- 80's Party
- Performance
- Ribbons and Trophies
- Race Participants
- Healthy Kid's Day
- John's Back!!
- Pictures From Greg
- Spring Has Sprung
- Ally's Biggest Fan
- Look Out LPGA
- April Fool's
-
▼
April
(25)
No comments:
Post a Comment