Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Been Awhile

 

 

 

 

I've gotten out of my blogging groove and I'm definitely the kind of person who doesn't produce when I'm out of my groove. I think if I try to catch up I'll feel too overwhelmed so I'm just going to start from this point. Life has been way too busy lately with school and extra curricular activities starting. Up until last week Ally alone was doing gymnastics, tennis and soccer. Not to mention 3rd grade homework and crazy weekends with Clemson football. Anyway, here we are and all is well with us! Halloween was a 2 part deal this year. Downtown hosted trick-or-treating on Thursday afternoon and then it was in the neighborhood on Saturday. Today was crazy starting with Brent's half marathon in Greenville at 8am, Clemson football at 1:30 and then Halloween festivities. This group of pictures is from Thursday when it was about 80 degrees. Today it rained most of the day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

One Crowded House said...

yay! new pictures!

way to go Brent!

I can't believe how grown up those three kiddos of yours are!