Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Preschool

 

 

 

 

After watching Ally head off to school for a couple weeks now, Alexa said to me "Mom, when are you going to find me a school?". I was hoping she hadn't noticed that mom hadn't gotten on that yet!!! She was right though, she needs to be in school. She loves interacting with the kids, structured activities, doing crafts and all the other great things that come with being 3. Off she went (sob, sob). I hope her teachers get to know her quickly and enjoy her spunky personality. I know last year in Mo'ville her teachers were fighting over who was going to get her this year. Time needs to slow down. I don't mind when my birthdays come and go but I'm having a hard time with my kiddies getting older. I'm not dealing well with Bryce turning one on Friday! More to come on that!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

the roe family said...

could that child be any more gorgeous? have fun little one!