Monday, July 14, 2008
Fountain Fun
Oh, to be a kid again. It's the simple things in life that make for such sweet childhood memories. It was a fleeting moment however, because everyone except Alexa, found the fountain to be extremely cold and could only tolerate about 10 minutes! Speaking of childhood memories, we're heading to Maine this week. My kids have been asking daily when we're leaving. They have so many activities planned- catching bullfrogs with Grammy and Grampy, beach combing with Papa John, riding the Kubota with Dave and picking flowers with Mama Lal. Personally, I love you all up there in Maine but my first stop will be at "the ice cream parlor". Nothing beats walking on the waterfront eating a soft serve from Wahl's Dairy Port!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love Alexa's expression~ there's nothing better than pure joy!! Nolan loves watching the kids in the fountain, so I hope he enjoys it as much as she does one day :) Have a safe and fabulous trip to Maine! I can't wait to see pics!!
Have a great time. Sad not going to see you all on my visit though. Make sure you take lots of pics and call me when you get home. Be safe! XOXO
Funny how the ice cream parlor is the first place Rebecca wants to visit also.. have a great time!
Post a Comment