There's so much that I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. The big ones being my family, our health, our troops dedication to protecting us and our country, seeing my children laugh and play, living in a warm and cozy house and oh so many more blessings. I have to admit that among my list of things to be thankful for is our family tradition of pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving breakfast (and of course whipped cream too). It brings a smile to all of our faces!
Friday, November 23, 2007
A Thanksgiving Tradition
There's so much that I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. The big ones being my family, our health, our troops dedication to protecting us and our country, seeing my children laugh and play, living in a warm and cozy house and oh so many more blessings. I have to admit that among my list of things to be thankful for is our family tradition of pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving breakfast (and of course whipped cream too). It brings a smile to all of our faces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment