Baby Boy "Bryce William" was born September 5th, 2007!! I woke up Wednesday morning not feeling like this was his day to arrive. Little did I know!! I started by cleaning my car, headed to the YMCA with Alexa, returned home briefly to greet Grammy and Grampy, went to Charlotte to pick my mom up from the airport, had to stop at the mall to do some shopping and then arrived back home to cook dinner. It was about 6:30 and Brent had just gotten home from work when I felt the trickle of my water breaking. Due to the speed of my last 2 deliveries my family was anxious to get me to the hospital quickly. We arrived at the hospital about 7:00 p.m. and he was born at 8:04 p.m. It was an absolutely incredible experience and I was so fortunate to have my loving husband, mother, mother-in-law and father-in-law present to experience it with me. I knew my girls were in good hands at home with my dear friend, Emma, who took great care of them that night until the grandparents returned. Bryce is an angel and savors being held, especially at all hours of the night! I have to admit that this is my favorite time with him because I don't have to worry about anything except lovin' on him.
No comments:
Post a Comment